7727Re: [Ayreton] Second Sunday Spinning

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Dec 20, 2012
      I am in, and though I vote the Northside for distance, if we do it at Grey Gargoyles we might peak other's interest.

      -V (who has so much Angora fur to spin now it is unbelievable)

      On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 8:30 PM, Ace <barbaragmeyer@...> wrote:

      I spin wool on a spinning wheel and I am looking for MORE spinners in the Ayreton area. I am hoping to have a Spinning session at my home every Second Sunday, starting the Sunday after 12th Night (1/13.) I am on the Northside of Chicago in Old Irving Park right by the blue line. Or would having a crew meet at Ida Noyes during Fighter practice be better? Talk to me. And if possible, bring your wheel, your handspindle, your curiosity to try this craft out with you and join me!

      Vittoria Governante

      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      Seneschal, Barony of Ayreton