      To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com; foxvale@yahoogroups.com; vanished_wood@yahoogroups.com; greygargoyles@yahoogroups.com; sca-tree-girt-sea@yahoogroups.com; rokkehealden@yahoogroups.com
      From: gmiller77@...
      Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 07:07:06 -0800
      Subject: [Ayreton] Times are Tough

      Greetings,

      With the inspiration of some of my Calontiri kin, I bring a new Challenge to this Years event, Twelfth Night in the Black Forest (January 12th in Tree-girt-sea).

      'Times are Tough'
      On Loan from the Mind of Lady Sybella of Lonely Tower, Calontir.

      A competition encouraging you to collect your old or worn out items, scraps and tidbits, and re-purpose them into something new. (Must be something other than the original item, i.e. hemming or taking in a garment would not count.) Since the plague swept across the land, in these hard times of pestilence, supplies are scarce!

      Please forward and share this freely with all.

      12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton