7713Looking for Volunteers

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Dec 10 9:44 AM
      Greetings to the great populace of the Barony of Ayreton.

      In a few short weeks, Tree Girt Sea will be hosting it's much
      anticipated annual 12th night at St. John's Lutheran Church & School.

      I am collaborating a crew of volunteers for both site set-up and
      clean-up for the event, January 12th, 2013 (A.S. 47). I am looking
      for a half dozen volunteers for each of the morning and evening crews.

      If you are interested in assisting, please email me off list at

      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      Seneschal, Barony of Ayreton
      Dean of the College of History and SCA Administration, RUM
      Deputy Chatelaine of Special Projects; Gold Key