7689TREE-GIRT-SEA 12TH NIGHT 2013 - Event Plug, FEEL FREE TO SHARE

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Nov 13, 2012
      Greetings all,

      There are several developments at T-G-S 12th Night.

      We are to host a Craftspersons' Faire and Laurel Prize Tourney.

      We will shortly have ACCEPS up for pre-reg's, so check out the event page to stay up to date on the event details as they come up.

      You can learn more about Twelfth Night in in the Black Forest and by visiting the Webpage for the event at WWW.HAUSADELBRECHT.NET

      Good evening,

      12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton