7619St. Crispin's "Eve" archery practice

  • James McAdams
    Oct 15, 2012
      Greetings one and all,

      St. Crispen's day is coming up soon, and I would like suggest in
      honor of it, we have an outdoor practice on Sunday the 21st at Blackwell
      Forest Preserve in Warrenville.
      http://www.dupageforest.com/Conservation/ForestPreserves/Blackwell.html

      They FP district has put together a nice range.
      Dozens of targets - from 10 to 90 yards
      Crossbows permitted
      A picnic shelter a about 50 yards away, with tables and grills

      If there's any interest, I'll be out there by 10 or so to grab the
      shelter. We can shoot until sunset. There's a fair amount of space
      around for other activities as well.

      Xavier
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic