      From: Kelli <khirya@...>
      To: Ayreton <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, October 1, 2012 5:50 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Craftspersons Faire at All Souls-RUM

      Greetings Ayretonians,

      To kick off the A&S push toward regionals in March, Ayreton has the pleasure of one of it's shining cantons hosting the Middle Kingdom Craftspersons Faire at Vanished Wood's All Souls-Royal University of the Midrealm.

      This year's Faire will be different in that participants are being asked to preregister.

      As of now, there is no clear way to do so, but I have made inquiries and will pass along that information as soon as I receive it.

      This is a "comment-only" Faire. I highly encourage as many of our talented artisans to show and tell their wares. You do NOT have to be at your space the entire day. It can be a display or demonstration.

      Stay tuned for more information.

      In service,

      Lady Kara Atladottir

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic