      Subject: [MidBards] Midrealm Bardic Madness update
      Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 07:40:03 -0400
      From: Mark Cipra <cipram@...>

      Midrealm Bardic Madness update:
      (please repost as appropriate)

      We've posted some recommended hotels, for those coming from long distances.
      See:
      http://www.no-gorsedd.com/bmxiv/directions.html

      In addition, I'd like to put out a renewed call for patrons and folks who'd
      like to teach.

      As always, there will be a number of fun challenges, the concert, and a
      Scottish themed feast (no impromptu football matches with the haggis will be
      tolerated!). Here's the blurb:

      December 1, 1292, was a good day for John Balliol - his first full day as
      King of Scotland. But less than four years later, after constant
      humiliations at the hands of the English, he was defeated in battle and
      abdicated. The arms of Scotland were stripped from his surcoat, giving him
      the abiding nickname of "Toom Tabard" - "The Empty Suit".

      Welcome to
      Bardic Madness XIV: Toom Tabard
      December 1, 2012

      Bardic Madness XIV is hosted by The Barony of the Cleftlands at

      West Shore Unitarian Universalist Church
      20401 Hilliard Boulevard
      Rocky River, OH 44116

      And (in case it's not obvious from the first paragraph), the website:
      http://www.no-gorsedd.com/bmxiv/

      Llywelyn Glyndyverdwy (Mark Cipra)
      __