7574Re: Fwd: [Ayreton] Need Help....

  • Clint Anderson
    Sep 20, 2012

      Rapier marshal please

      On Sep 20, 2012 12:55 PM, "Ldoctavian21" <ldoctavian21@...> wrote:

      What kind of Marshal do you need?  I can do it if you need a heavy marshal.
      Lord Octavian

      Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

      -------- Original message --------
      Subject:[Ayreton] Need Help....
      From:Jenna Klauss <jak238@...>
      To:Ayreton YahooGroups <ayreton@yahoogroups.com>,Thieves Group <thievesofhearts@yahoogroups.com>,Ravenslake <shireofravenslake@yahoogroups.com>,Illiton YahooGroups <illiton@yahoogroups.com>,Rachel Scheffler <dontplayleapfrogwithaunicorn83@...>

      Hey Everyone,

        Anton put out a call for a marshall for this weekend for the Fox Hunt event.  Still searching for help.  Since the cat is outta the bag, I made plans several months ago to go to his favorite steak house in WI.  Joining us will be all his buddies from college that use to go to Schwartz's with him, so it is really important that we have someone help marshall for Fox Hunt.  If you can please let me know.

       Thank you so much for your help

      Kisses
      Jenna
      --