      Subject:[Ayreton] Need Help....
      From:Jenna Klauss <jak238@...>
      To:Ayreton YahooGroups <ayreton@yahoogroups.com>,Thieves Group <thievesofhearts@yahoogroups.com>,Ravenslake <shireofravenslake@yahoogroups.com>,Illiton YahooGroups <illiton@yahoogroups.com>,Rachel Scheffler <dontplayleapfrogwithaunicorn83@...>

      Hey Everyone,
        Anton put out a call for a marshall for this weekend for the Fox Hunt event.  Still searching for help.  Since the cat is outta the bag, I made plans several months ago to go to his favorite steak house in WI.  Joining us will be all his buddies from college that use to go to Schwartz's with him, so it is really important that we have someone help marshall for Fox Hunt.  If you can please let me know.
       Thank you so much for your help
      Jenna Klauss

      Baroness Keiley Duchem
      Unum exercituum