7562Clean Up Crew Foxhunt

  • Jeffnaggie
    Sep 18, 2012
      Good Afternoon Ayreton,

      For those of you coming to Foxhunt VIII this Saturday, I am putting out a plea for assistance with final clean up.  Many hands....light work.  And at the end of a long and glorious day, I'm sure we are all about light work.  We will gratefully and happily take any offers of assistance from anyone who wants to hang out and help us clean the site after hours.

      If you so desire to be part of the FH clean up crew, feel free to email me off list.  If you're not sure, I'll happily be willing to accept offers of a willing hand or two (or twelve)  that day.

      Thanks everyone,

      Hillary