7554Foxhunt Gate Volunteers

  • Dolores Becker
    Sep 10 11:56 AM
      Sain Bainu!

      The volunteer opportunity formerly known as Troll is looking for a few good gentles to help with running the gate at Fox Hunt.  We have time slots of 9-11, 11-1 and 1-3; I will be there for pretty much the whole time but I need at least one other person on duty as well, especially during the morning rush - I'd like an extra to be available probably from 9:30 or so but hard to say for how long.

      Please reply offlist if you'd like to take advantage of one of the few event volunteer opportunities that involves sitting.  Experience with paperwork and/or money handling not required.  Goodies likely.

      Living the Code, Serving the Dream

      Berngard Solgai, Barbarian at the Gate