7496Event Sites

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Aug 3 6:55 PM
      Hello, I know many of you are at Pennsic, but I hope that someone still in town might be able too help me.

      I am trying to dig up some information on a site that was used before my time in Chicago.  This was about 6 years ago maybe, if not more, it was a 12th night where there was an all day feast.  Can anyone provide information on the name of that site?  It was a school in the city, in a somewhat residential area and while it was not a favorite site it does strike me that the site was equipped with a usable kitchen and plenty of space.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you,

      12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton