7481Re: [Ayreton] Last Minute Pennsic Notes

  • Nadezda
    Aug 1 11:47 AM
      Thank you for posting!
      I'm on limited access (smart phone) & am already in camp. Soon the Horde gate will be up & messages may be left for me at the gate making me fairly reachable by this, by email or by text(847-902-2961)
      Anyone wishing to join us for opening ceremonies, muster at Mid-royal Sunday at 9:30(i'll be coming straight from my class across the street). I definitely understand if you don't want to be out in the sun!
      Archers, I hope to see you Tuesday morning.
      Everyone else at pennsic, I'll see you Tuesday night.
      Baroness Nadezda

      On Aug 1, 2012, at 10:40 AM, Verena Entenwirt <verena@...> wrote:

      For all those Ayretons who are going to Pennsic, a few last minute
      notes and reminders

      1. Ayreton would like to shoot archery together TUESDAY at 10:30. Meet
      at the Archery Field
      2. There will be a brief Ayreton court & food is being prepared by HE
      Sarafina in the Grey Gargoyles camp on Tuesday of War-week (8/7)
      around 7pm.
      3. If you need our most beloved Baroness she will be camping with the
      Great Dark Horde
      4. Please don't forget to shoot photos of your fellow Ayretonians for
      the Ayreton Photo Challenge.

      Also on a slightly more "emergency" basis. I will have my phone on me
      ALL war ( I must for work), along with my marine battery for charging.
      If you need to reach someone at Pennsic due to an emergency I will be
      camping in Midrealm Royal ( look for the duck banner) and my cell
      phone is 224-433-0213 I do recommend texting first as I don't normally
      answer calls from people I don't know. I also will be checking emails
      regularly for non-emergency messages.
      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      Ayreton Seneshal