7472RE: [Ayreton] Last Sunday practice before Pennsic

  • Jen/Hendrik
    Jul 27 9:14 AM

      Hey Sonia,

      I’m over in Maple Park and part of Foxvale.

      I’m new to the scene myself and plan to learn from the group.

      But also.. live on a farm and would love to have a practice out THIS WAY.

      I’m hoping to check in with my group to see if that’s allowed.

      I love archery and have a 13yr old son that’s into it.

      Welcome.. so glad you came out of hiding!

      Amalthea