      From: Hilla Hamasdohtor <hilla@...>
      To: ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com; Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 2:41 AM
      Subject: [ShireofRavenslake] Help with underdress!

      Hi all!

      My old underdress has finally died and my sewing looks like a bloodletting. Would anyone be able to help me?

      Okay, I should say, would anyone be willing to do the bulk of making me a new underdress? I'm very underemployed and can only pay for time in installments, or with song, cookies, or similar. I'm hoping to get the dress done by MKAOD, so I don't have to go in my birthday dress. I do have the old dress for pattern and stuff.

      Thanks!

      --Hilla

      Sent from my BlackBerry, because blackberries are magical fruit!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic