      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of mickel14@...
      Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 3:20 PM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Ayreton] Last Sunday practice before Pennsic

      Unto all I give greetings.

      Practice is ON for this Sunday, the 29th.  It will be an easy practice and we will have the repair kit ready, so come out and make sure your armor is ready to go to War.

      We will NOT have practice on August 5th or 12th.  Let me know if anyone wants to do an unofficial (no marshal) practice and I can try to get people together.

      in service
      -Susanna the Short

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic