      From: Gwendolyn Sweezey <gwendolyn.raqs@...>
      Date: Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 9:12 AM
      Subject: [B3rlist] Sponsorship Information for the Wings of Hope
      Cardboard Boat Race, or How You Can Help
      To: b3r sca <b3rlist@...>

      You've been (hopefully) following the progress that a group of us from the
      Barony of Three Rivers, the St Louis branch of the Society for Creative
      Anachronism (SCA), has been making on building a cardboard boat for the
      Wings of Hope cardboard boat race on Saturday, July 28, 2012. But we're
      not just building any boat. We've been working on a 25 foot long Spanish
      Galleon in an attempt to outdo our entry from last year, the 22 foot long
      Viking longship. While we're having lots of fun, the real reason we're
      doing this is to raise money for the Wing of Hope charity. Last year we
      raised over $4,000 in pledges. We're also hoping to outdo that this year.
      How would you like to help us reach out goal of $5,000 in pledges? We are
      offering the ability to sponsor our entry in a variety of ways. While
      pledges of any amount are gratefully accepted, we will have the following
      sponsorship levels available. All opportunities are on a first come, first
      served basis and as our time permits. Send us a message here to make your
      pledge, or you can contact Fernando, Duncan Eardstapa, or me, Gwendolyn, to
      make a pledge.

      Name A Cannon - We will paint your name around a cannon port. (Donation of
      $30 - $49 - 23 available)

      Personal Pennant - We will paint your personal or group SCA device on a
      square pennant to be run along the length of the ship. (Donation of $50 -
      $199 - 24 available)

      Mast Top Flags - We will paint your personal or group SCA device on a
      triangular flag at the top of one of the masts (Donation of $200 - $299 - 3
      available)

      Large Side Windows - We will create a paper stained glass window of your
      personal or group SCA device in one of the side windows of the ship. (These
      will need to be removed to make room for the rowers during the actual
      race.) (Donation of $300 - $399 - 6 available)

      Extra Large Rear Window - We will create a paper stained glass window of
      your personal or group SCA device in the large rear window of the ship.
      (Donation of $400+ - 1 available)

      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      www.broomstich.com
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic