7410Heraldic Consult Day

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Jul 3, 2012
      Greetings Good Gentles of the Barony of Ayreton,

      I am proud to announce the first ever Baronial Heraldic Consult day at my home here in Chicago, Scheduled for July 15th from 12Noon - 4pm.  It will be myself, my deputy and a Special guest herald, Lord William Atherbridge, coming to impart his experience and enthusiasm for the Art of Heraldic Consultation.

      We will be here to help you design Devices, Badges, choose names, etc.

      The address is: 1623 W. Thome Ave #3 Chicago, Illinois 60660

      Anyone is welcome, but I ask that you please RSVP if possible, since I am not bursting with space, but can comfortably handle about 10 people looking to design or research.  Bring your imaginations and your ideas and we can do our very best to send you out the door with everything you will need to submit your item to the College of Heralds.  Try to be flexible in your wishes, this will give the best odds of a passing submission that in the end you will say... 'I really like what was created and it's all mine.'

      12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton