7403Gardening opportunity for free Irises and Columbines.

  • Fern
    Jul 1, 2012
      Dear Ayreton,

      Does anyone want some flowers?

      I have a co-worker who has sold her house to move to an apartment in Evanston. The new owner isn't interested in flowers, so the garden plants can be removed.

      My co-worker is willing to host a gardening party, if there are some people who want to dig up the iris beds (30 ft border) and the columbines.

      Please contact me off-line, if you are interested. I don't have a date for this, and it might be a weeknight. The house is north of Deerfield, so include travel time in your calculations.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic