      From: "Middle Kingdom Chatelaine" <chatelaine@...>
      Date: June 25, 2012 2:33:57 PM CDT
      To: otterbourne@...
      Subject: [Fwd: Renaissance Wedding]

      Subject: Renaissance Wedding
      From:    "Edward Adkisson" <edwardadkisson@...>
      Date:    Sat, June 23, 2012 9:37 pm
      To:      chatelaine@...

      Hello Lady Philippa of Otterbourne,

      My name is Edward Adkisson and a friend of mine plays in An Tir. She
      suggested that I contact you for a suggestion for a garber who can dress me
      properly for my brother's Renaissance wedding. I live in Illinois south of
      Chicago. Any assistance you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

      Sincerely,

      Edward Adkisson