      From: Rob Hicks <darclan28@...>
      To: "Ayreton@yahoogroups.com" <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 3:20 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Deputy Webminister position open

      Greetings Gentles,
      In an effort to provide a smooth an quick response from the everyday needs of its citizenry, the various offices of the barony have been asked to aquire deputies.
      I therefore wish to post the opening for a webminster deputy.  Anyone interested in said position may contact me directly.
      For a list of all the open deputy or office positions, please visit our baronial officers page.
      In service,
      Lord Dunstan Bramblette
      Baronial Webminister