7380Re: [Ayreton] Re: [thievesofhearts] Please allow me the privilege to introduce you...

  • jay sabath
    Jun 22, 2012
      Ian,

      Congratulations,

      Johannes

      On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 11:59 AM, Robert Eenigenburg <bob@...> wrote:

      Most Hearty Congratulations!

      Aankor Baight, and Minnaugh
      Thieves of Hearts

      On 6/21/2012 11:51 AM, Ian Green wrote:

      Greetings unto you from Lord Ian the Green and Hroswitha von Lippe,

      Please welcome to the world my daughter Alaina born at 2:55 am weighing 6 lbs 1oz an 19 inches long. She and mother are doing well. Mother is tired but active.

      Please pass along this information to those you know who would like this information along with my apologies for a tired brain forgetting who all to make the announcement to.

      --
      Yours In Service,

      Lord Ian the Green

      --