      From: Ian Green <ianthegreen01@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com; mkmof@yahoogroups.com; mk-scribes@yahoogroups.com; SCA_Scribes_and_Illumination@yahoogroups.com; scribes@...; mynyddseren@yahoogroups.com; Jararvellir@...
      Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 11:51 AM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Please allow me the privilege to introduce you...

      Greetings unto you from Lord Ian the Green and Hroswitha von Lippe,

      Please welcome to the world my daughter Alaina born at 2:55 am weighing 6 lbs 1oz an 19 inches long. She and mother are doing well. Mother is tired but active.

      Please pass along this information to those you know who would like this information along with my apologies for a tired brain forgetting who all to make the announcement to.

      --
      Yours In Service,

      Lord Ian the Green

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic