7357GreyGargoyles Demo on June 30

  • Sally Jones
    Jun 9, 2012
      The canton of Grey Gargoyles is helping with a Demo on Saturday June 30 at the Blackstone Library of the the Chicago Public Library from 2:00 to 4:00.
      Set up starts at 1:00. Any help and aid would be much appreciated. We need fighters, Craft demos, music, beautiful costumes, etc. There will be a lot of kids there so if you have anything that is hand-on please bring it. If you wish to help please contact Lady Gwen (Sally Jones) on the Ayreton list or call 312-747-0511(work # at library). The library is located at 4904 S Lake Park Ave in Hyde Park. There is only street parking behind the library on Blackstone (one way going north and accessed via 51st street). The library is well worth a visit. It is a landmark building and looks like a mini Pantheon with Greek columns and a dome. Also you can enjoy the Museum of Science and Industry and the Oriental Institute which are near by. Hopefully weather permitting we can do part of the demo outdoors. More information about the library can be found at www.chipublib.org.