7350June Populace Meeting

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Jun 6, 2012
      Greetings All,

      Her Excellency Nadezda has graciously arranged meeting space for the June populace meeting to be held on June 24 at 12noon. We will be gathering at the Copernicus Center. There will even be a bartender on hand. (Bonus!) Okim, a Polish pilsner, is on tap.

      The address is 5216 W. Lawrence in Chicago, just west of I-90, 2 blocks from the Jefferson Park Train station.

      The meeting space will be through the main building entrance off the parking lot, inside on the right and to the right of the main bar.  There should even be a bit of extra parking in the main lot at the center.

      The meeting coincides with the Jefferson Park Farmer's Market as an added bonus. There will be at least one food truck on site for ready made options if anyone wants to grab something.

      Please let myself of Their Excellencies know if you have any questions. The major topic of discussion will be the officer selection.

      To recap:

      Who? Ayreton Populace
      What? June Meeting
      When? June 24 @ 12pm
      Where? 5216 W. Lawrence in Chicago
      Why? Officer selection and other business

      All the best,

      Sarafina

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP