7348Border Skirmish dinner/encampment

  • KelliV
    Jun 6, 2012
      Good Gentles!

      We will have an impressive amount of people representing and dining with Ayreton on Saturday night.
      For those dining:

      1. If you have NOT received an email from me confirming you have been counted, you have not been counted.

      2. Please bring your own chair. Tables encouraged, or you have a lap.

      3. To keep from charging people, I need everyone to pool together the various paper plates, cups, napkins, and flatware that are spread throughout the barony sitting in closets and basements, yearning to be used. I will have some random tableware. Please let me know if you hoard these things and can provide :-)

      4. We will have water and something cold/flavored water of dome nature. If you need something else to wash down dinner, bring it.

      5. There will be plenty of food.
      Chicken, pork, bread, corn on the cob, and sweet potatoes.
      As well as various other sides and sweets from random people.

      6. Food time is targeted for 6pm.

      If there are any other questions, please ask. :-)