7342Fwd: [Northshield] Boarder Skirmish Food Tavern

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Jun 4, 2012

      Greetings!
           Forwarded for your information and gustatory pleasure.
      Respectfully,
      Alexander de Seton
      Greetings All,

      The Griffin and Dragon Tavern welcomes you this weekend at Border Skirmish.
      If you  don't want to cook for the weekend we can help you out and provide
      some tasty food for you and your family.  We will be open for dinner on
      Friday and lunch and dinner on Saturday. There is a break'feast" in the AM
      on Saturday, so be sure to ask about that when you stop at troll and
      purchase a ticket.  That is separate from the tavern.

      Please see below for the menu.  Proceeds from the tavern will be donated to
      the Midrealm and the Northshield Royal travel funds.

      Please let me know if you have any questions at tatianam@... or
      414-418-8327

      In Service,

      Tatiana

      Baroness Tatiana Marana Melville, OP

      House Gray Fox

      Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr

      Tavern open Friday from 6 pm until 8:30pm

       Sides and beverages are the same as Saturday

      Main Courses Friday night are:

       North Carolina BBQ* on a bun - $3.50

      *This stuff is amazing, tastes awesome but has no actual BBQ sauce in it or
      tomatoes ( we will have BBQ sauce on hand if you feel it needs it)

      Tacos on the Run $3.50 - see below for description

      Hot Dogs (beef) $2.50

      Tavern open Saturday from 11am until 7:30pm

      Sides:

      Yogurt - $1.00

      Muffins/Homemade Brownies and Homemade Rice Krispie squares - $1.00

      Cookies (2or3 depending on size) - $1.00

      Potato Chips - $1.00

      Boiled eggs (2) - $1.00

      Cheese (cheddar - not string) - $1.00

      Fruit (oranges, bananas, apples) - $.50

      Beverages (all $1.00):

      Coffee/tea/hot chocolate  * Water * Unsweetened iced tea (please bring own
      mug if you have one)  * Soda  * Sports Drinks

      Main dishes available all day Saturday or until they run out:

      Handmade Cheese Perogies (6) - $3.50 (served with onions and bacon - that
      can be left off by request- and sour cream)

      Gyros - $3.50 (we put the meat on and you build it the rest of the way with
      gyro sauce, lettuce, onions, olives, etc!)

      Extra meat for Gyros - $1.00

      Tacos on the Run * - $3.50

      *Fritos in a bowl or on a plate and taco meat on top, then you build it!
      (lettuce, cheese, sour cream, salsa, etc)  We will also have soft tortillas
      to put it in if you prefer.

      Ham and cheese sub - $3.50

      Broccoli and cheese soup - $3.50

       Hotdogs (beef) - $2.50

       SPECIALS:

      One main dish, one side, one fruit and one beverage - $5.00 (hot dog special
      is $4.00)

      Dinner special*  (available at 4:30 -7:30 or until we run out) Spaghetti
      Meal - includes garlic toast, sm ceaser salad and spaghetti with homemade
      tomato meat sauce.  Second helpings of Spaghetti & sauce are included. $7.00

      *main Spaghetti sauce will also contain meat, onions, mushrooms, peppers and
      spices (not a complete list).

      If anyone has an ingredient question please contact me before the event and
      I would be happy to answer it for you.