      From: KelliV <khirya@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 4:47 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Border skirmish- reminder

      Good gentles!

      This is your friendly one week reminder about Border Skirmish. If you will be camping with Ayreton and/or enjoying dinner with us, please contact me if you haven't already.

      If you have contacted me and I have not replied to you, YOU HAVE NOT been added to my list of diners. Please contact me again.

      Details on the food:

      Grilled Chicken
      Grilled pork
      Grilled corn on the cob
      Grilled sweet potatoes
      Grilled flatbreads

      Various delicious sauces to accompany them.

      We'll have water and lemonade. Anything else I suggest you bring if you'd like.

      Hope to see you there!

      Kara Atladottir
      MOAS Ayreton

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic