      From: James McAdams <jmcadams@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com; elvavtiden@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 11:03 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Duckon Demo - need names

      Greetings,
      Could those who are planning to attend the demo at Duckon please
      send me their names, and if you don't mind being on the convention's
      mailing list your addresses, e-mail, etc. The convention needs our
      names in advance to have the temp badges ready.
      If you are attending Duckon regardless, I just needs your name and
      if you're doing other volunteering or programming.

      I'll be out-of-touch for a while, but would like to have everyone's
      info by the 29th if possible.

      Thank you in advance,
      Xavier

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic