7278Bake sale Fundraiser at Coronation...

  • Jenna Klauss
    Apr 19, 2012
      I know we just did a fundraiser but now there is more urgent cause for another

      Here Ye Here Ye... Bakers and Snackers All,
      At the Coronation of Their Highness' Savaric and Julianna On May 5, there will be a bake sale fund raiser for our beloved Billy Von B. Since Sunday April 15 Billy has been in the ICU with a very serious blood infection. As a result of the infection, it has affected one of his heart valves. He will need open heart surgery to repair the damage and will be transported from his home some three hours from Chicago and treated here. He will have a very long recovery ahead of him. Due to the blood infection he will have to visit a facility daily and get intravenous medicine to rid his body of the infection. This fund raiser is to help with the medical expenses that are adding up very quickly. He does not have insurance at this time to bear the brunt of the costs. If you can find it in your hearts to either bake something or purchase something or even donate funds for this fund raiser, I know he will be extremely grateful. The baked goods do not need to be period, but yummy and something you like to make. If not there is also a web page that was set up to take donations at www.vanthor.com/bill.asp  Even the smallest donation will make a difference for him. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at jak238@... or by phone or text 847-980-1547.

      YIS,
      Baroness Keiley Duchem

      --
      Jenna Klauss