7227Re: [Ayreton] The Dragon Calls....

  • Caitriona MacDhonnachaidh
    Apr 8, 2012
      Greetings Ayreton,
      Stone Dog Inn (Grey Gargoyles) is April 14.
      Awakenings (Baile na Scolairi) is April 28 with the Midlands Archery Championship.
      Butts and Bales/Crystal Chamfron (Shattered Crystal) is June 2 with the Midlands Thrown Weapons Championship.
      Ragnarok Rampage (Carraig Ban) is June 16
      Swordcliff's Day in the Park Demo is June 17 (Father's Day)Swordcliff with be hosting a Demo in one of the major parks in Springfield, IL.  This is an opportunity to hand out a lot of information about individual groups to people having family reunions and picnics.  We're inviting everyone who would like to come down to play and bring their group's contact information.  We'll be posting a schedule in Mid May.

      There is a whole lot of Midlands out there.  We invite you to explore it *all*.
      Caitriona
      Midlands Regional Seneschal

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic