7224The Dragon Calls....

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Apr 7 1:49 PM

      Greetings,

          The Mighty Dragon Roars its call to arms!  Will you don your armor and rally to its banner?

          In the next few months we have the advantage of having some kingdom level events within just a few hours drive.

           First is April 28th in Baile na Scolari (The Awakening: Armoured Easter Egg http://www.atomicvole.org/AW/ ) which is a kingdom war practice and regional archery championship.

          Then the weekend of June 8th-10th is Border Skirmish in Wisconsin (http://www.ravenslake.org/events.html ).  It is a private campground this year and I invite all members and friends of Ayreton to come up and camp with me.  J

      Come out and support your Barony, region , and Kingdom!

      Captain Henry

      Baron Ayreton

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic