7199Estate Sale with a lot of Historical Items

  • Douglas Petroshius
    Mar 30, 2012
      Check out this estate sale with a lot of historical items in the Chicago neighborhood of Sauganash. I don't know if anything is authentic or accurate reproduction but it looks neat to me.

      CHICAGO
      March 30 & 31
      6014 N. Knox

      Numbers 8:30 a.m.
      Sale 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.

      PACKED Sauganash Tudor! Fantastic "guy" sale & plenty for the ladies as well!

      French Provincial sofas & chairs, carved, marble top chests, Chambers oven/stove, newer refrigerator, washer & dryer, fising rods & reels, acoustic guitar, vases, mirrors, lighted Statue of Liberty, Persian rugs, curio cabinet, tea cup collection, elephant collection, wooden box collection, books, Waterford, tree trunk tables, artwork, doll collection , Elvis colection, jewelry, repro guns, knives, Art Deco, dining room set, crystal, Noritake & other china, electronics, patio furniture, gardening supplies, large garden statues, holiday including large nativity set, desks, file cabinets, Easton Press books, leaded glass lamps, vintage barware & stools, pool table, tools, kitchenware, vacuums, bedroom sets, antique & vintage clothing-1920's to present, belly dancing outfit, cameras, comic books, military, ornate book stand & lots more! This house is packed full! Come explore!