7197CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: April 2012 Ayreton Zephyr by 9pm Apr 15

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Mar 28, 2012
      Good citizens of the Barony of Ayreton: Good Morrow to you!

      We will be laying out the April issue of The Zephyr in a few weeks, and would love to include any stories, art, poetry, articles or anything else of interest from the good folk of our fair Barony.
      If you wish to submit anything, please send them via email to me by 9pm on Sunday, April 15 (the day after Stone Dog Inn).

      Please also copy my potential successor, Mistress Sarafina (pending Baronial elections), as we will be working together on this issue.

      Please note that I will need to have on file signed creative release forms for any text, art or photographs that appear in The Zephyr. If you have any questions about this requirement, please contact me and I will do my best to find answers for you. Please see the Midrealm Chronicler page for links to the forms: http://www.midrealm.org/chronicler/

      Yours in service,

      Lady Margrett
      Ayreton Chronicler
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic