7183Re: [Ayreton] SCA Fund Raising

  • Dayle Harding
    Mar 22, 2012
      I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to sound "short".  It's just that if this is to be an ongoing thing, they would get more from us if they did it earlier.  Just sayin.

      From: Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller <gmiller77@...>
      To: "Ayreton@yahoogroups.com" <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 11:14 AM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] SCA Fund Raising

      I understand that Acelina,

      Regardless of all other factors, I ALWAYS do my taxes as soon as I have my forms in.  But I know that others may not have done them yet, so I hope some will take this opportunity.

      I know for a fact that one person in my family has not done his yet and is a member of the SCA, so I will nudge him to do this.

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
      Protege to Master Etienne le Couteau des Roches, OP
      SCA Resume