      From: Mary Buchanan <memehl42@...>
      To: "Ayreton@yahoogroups.com" <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>; "ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com" <ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 2:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] court happenings at Gulf Wars XXI!

      Greetings all,

      There was also a young rapier fighter who was made a rapier champion(?) and her name starts with Z...?
      A lady from Dragonsmark was given a Royal Augmentation.  Her name is Maggie Potter, and she is the "Viking-U-Like" lady.  She makes medieval period ceramics, so her augmentation was a demi-dragon, holding a mug, and blowing flames onto it.
      Sir Vargas led the assembled populace in singing "Happy Birthday" to his wife, Baroness Rowan Connor.
      Dylan Savaricsson (just turned 10 years old) was given the Award of the Dragon's Treasure.
      That's all I can remember as supplement to the previous list from Marie, and the Vigil of His Highness Savaric of course.

      Well deserved and congratulations all!!
      Mistress Mary Buchanan