      From: MacGregorsCairn@...
      Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 03:59:56
      To: <ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com>; <ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [ShireofRavenslake] court happenings at Gulf Wars XXI!

      Greetings all,

      A big HOOBAH! to:

      Lady Valeria Contadini: Purple Fret
      Baroness Kylie Duchem: Purple Fret
      Warder Anton du Marais: Dragon's Heart
      Lady Verena Entewirth: Court Barony
      Baron Max von Fallingbostel: Kingdom Augmentation of Arms (an 8-pointed compass)
      Lord Alexander Drache: Cavendish Knot
      Mistress Zsof: War Bard of Gulf Wars XXI

      There was other business but I don't recall it all...I'll post the full list in a day or two unless Petrona beats me to it.

      Cheers, Marie (overnighting in KY on the way home)

      Modern: Nita L. Lewis
      SCA: THL Marie la Fauconniere, CDH, OW, Meadows Herald
      Shire of Ravenslake, Midlands, Kingdom of the Middle
      "In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is freedom. In water there is bacteria."