      From: Ayreton <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      To: Ayreton <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Mar 5, 2012 6:03 am
      Subject: [Ayreton] Digest Number 1910

      Since I'm not on the Vanished Wood's list, I wanted to give a
      shout
      out to those there that arranged today's Scribal Playdate. I've never
      done any calligraphy before and I enjoyed trying it out. I was very
      awed by some of the scroll samples I saw on display.

      Thank you again,

      Jadwiga
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic