7104Upcoming event delivery?

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Feb 22, 2012
      I had an unexpected business trip pop up... I also need to drop
      something off at the Midlands regional A&S this weekend as well as
      have something picked up from Candlemas (it is small I promise)

      Is anyone in the area heading out to regional, and might be able to
      swing by my Arlington Heights locale and grab something small to
      deliver to the autocrat of the event?

      Is anyone in the area heading out to Candlemas that can grab something
      for me, that I can get from you at a later time?

      --
      Verena Entenwirth
      www.broomstich.com