      From: Kyla <skycat@...>
      To: Ayreton (E-mail 2) <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 11:34:30 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Ayreton Carnivale Performers Needed

      The Ayreton Carnivale will be hosting an all day Bardic stage in the merchants' hall.
      We welcome every kind of performer:
      Bards, magicians, troubadours, jugglers, musicians, fools, storytellers, to name but a few!
      Please sign up for the stage in the merchant's hall.

      We are also inviting performers to stroll about our festival; entertaining the bored,
      enlightening the weary, and humoring the complaisant.

      There will also be a Bardic Circle after feast.

      More information regarding the Ayreton Carnivale can be found on this link:

      Thank you,
      Kyla of Ravenslake, Midrealm

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic