7092Re: Scribal activities for February

  • Eva
    Feb 19, 2012
      Catching up on emails - I noticed there was a question about the Rokkehealden Scriptorium.

      The Rokkehealden meetings twice a month are A&S gatherings at the Oak Brook library. The second one each month is also our group's moot, which takes up just a part of the meeting time. These gatherings are open to all. People bring a variety of crafts to work on, including scribal, sewing, woodworking, pottery, etc. Some people come to visit and discuss SCA rather than to work on a specific project.

      For schedule updates, please watch the calendar on the Rokkehealden Yahoo group. The next gathering is this coming Thursday, Feb 23. People begin arriving around 6:30, and the group breaks up at 8:45. Most nights, at least part of the group goes out to dinner afterward.

      The projects being worked on will vary on any given night, depending on who is able to come and what they are currently focused on, so scribal work at these events comes and goes. However, it is always most welcome. We reserve a conference room at the library, and there are plenty of tables.

      Any questions, please let me know.

      Elianora Saunfayle
      Rokkehealden MoAS

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Satoh <anthony_satoh@...> wrote:

      > I know some folks meet at Vickie's house four times a month. (Vickie Choyce Rayhill AKA
      > Jocelyn Lutterworth)They will meet both tomorrow, Thursday the 16th and next Thursday the 23rd.I've never attended Rokkehealden Scriptorium and know nothing about it.-Ercc
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic