7087Sunday Practice

  • mickel14@msu.edu
    Feb 17, 2012
      Unto the fighters and populace of Ayreton I give greetings.

      Yes, We DO have a space for fighting this coming Sunday. We will be
      on the third floor theater (yes, there is an elevator). Please come
      join us for a fun afternoon of practice.

      As I have mentioned before, we do have students who occasionally show
      up looking to fight rapier. If a fencer or two would be willing to
      come and possibly teach, I really hate having to tell the students
      that no fencers are available.

      in service,
      -Susanna the Short
    • Show all 38 messages in this topic