708Ayreton Carnivale Performers Needed

  • Kyla
    Mar 16, 2007
      The Ayreton Carnivale will be hosting an all day Bardic stage in the merchants' hall.
      We welcome every kind of performer:
      Bards, magicians, troubadours, jugglers, musicians, fools, storytellers, to name but a few!
      Please sign up for the stage in the merchant's hall.

      We are also inviting performers to stroll about our festival; entertaining the bored,
      enlightening the weary, and humoring the complaisant.

      There will also be a Bardic Circle after feast.

      More information regarding the Ayreton Carnivale can be found on this link:

      Thank you,
      Kyla of Ravenslake, Midrealm
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic