7036Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton Angels

  • james benedicktus
    Feb 8, 2012
      Good. Wasn't trying to butt in, but I wanted to make sure there were no difficulties. Glad you checked, and glad you did what you did. Long Live the Society!

      From: "suzanearley@..." <suzanearley@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 2:52 PM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton Angels

      I'm told from the Society Treasurer that there are many levels of 'dedicated funds'.

      The most restrictive way is when the donor specifically states in writing what the funds are to be used for (Restricted Funds). We cannot accept the funds and do something else in that case.
      We don't go that far, although it is good to try to keep dedicated funds going toward the dedicated purpose.
      We have already sent in $900 (the check was put in the mail today). We can, of course, send in more later, but we should have a meeting to discuss any disbursements from dedicated funds that aren't included in the fund's stated purpose. We have enough in the General Fund to match any amount from a dedicated fund.

      Ghita

      From: misreall@... <misreall@...>
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Exchequer notes
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 9:26 AM

      To the Barony at Large,
      The Ayreton Angels have decided we would like to donate half of our funds to the cause, but as this money was given to us for specific use by the Cantons, we ask your permission to do so.  If there are any objections please let us know within the next two days.
      YIS,
      Baroness Jane the Tall and Lady Anne d'Aix