7031Re: [Ayreton] Exchequer notes
- Feb 7, 2012Go for it! I approve :)Kith
Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 7, 2012, at 9:26 AM, misreall@... wrote:
To the Barony at Large,
The Ayreton Angels have decided we would like to donate half of our funds to the cause, but as this money was given to us for specific use by the Cantons, we ask your permission to do so. If there are any objections please let us know within the next two days.
Baroness Jane the Tall and Lady Anne d'Aix
1) The RUM fund is sending $3000 to the kingdom for the settlement.
2) The Ayreton general fund is sending $900 to the kingdom for the settlement. 18% of our net worth ($4617.74) came out to $831.19 and we rounded up.
3) Remaining balances in funds:
General fund: $2110.01
Pennsic Camp: 15
4) The following are uncleared checks made out during 2011. PLEASE DEPOSIT YOUR REIMBURSEMENT CHECKS PROMPTLY.
If you have lost the checks and need another, let me know. If you want to me to void the check and not bother writing another, let me know.
7/9/2011 1012 (25.65) Nora London 8/27/2011 1016 (7.00) SCA-Inc. - MK College of Heralds 10/30/2011 1018 (29.49) Vicky Rayhill 10/30/2011 1019 (42.00) SCA, Inc. - MK College of Heralds
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>