      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf
      Of ladyscribe07
      Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 8:11 PM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Ayreton] Looking for Archery Group near Chicago

      I am looking for a new sport for the summer. Archery seems harmless
      enough and hopefully wont kill my wallet too much. Please make
      yourself known to me.

      I believe there is a group I know (terrible with names) from foxlake
      area. I will be at Troll at the Areyton Carnivale event so look for me

      In Service,

      Lady Eleanor Ravenild

      To view and add events to the calendar:

      Yahoo! Groups Links