      From: ladyscribe07@...
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 8:11 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Looking for Archery Group near Chicago

      Hello,

      I am looking for a new sport for the summer. Archery seems harmless
      enough and hopefully wont kill my wallet too much. Please make
      yourself known to me.

      I believe there is a group I know (terrible with names) from foxlake
      area. I will be at Troll at the Areyton Carnivale event so look for me
      there.

      In Service,

      Lady Eleanor Ravenild