7003Baronial Green and Blue Fashion Show

  • vrayhill
    Jan 30, 2012
      Ladies and Gentlemen, thread your needles!

      At Grey Gargoyle's Stone Dog Inn event on April 14, there will be a fashion show. Winners will be chosen by either by Baron/Baroness's choice, populace choice, applause-o-meter, or, or a combination of all 3. Prizes to be determined. This challenge is just for fun, and for a chance to take your Project down the Runway.

      Here are the rules:

      1. Garb can be from any culture as long as it fits into our SCA timeframe of 600-1600.
      2. Garb should be primarily blue and green. White stars are encouraged.
      3. You must wear the outfit in the fashion show.

      Here are the NOT RULES:

      1. You DO NOT have to provide documentation.
      2. You DO NOT have to hand sew it.
      3. Garb DOES NOT HAVE TO BE NEW. You can mix and match the green and blue garb you already have to make up an outfit.
      4. This is NOT an A&S display, it's just for FUN and FASHION.

      So let's hear it for the Green, Blue, and White and show off your finest fashions at the Stone Dog Inn!

      If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me.

      Sincerely,
      Dame Jocelyn of Lutterworth