7000Better War Through Archery- Ayreton Team

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Jan 30, 2012
      This year the teams will consist of four people (mixed genders are
      fine) with either four bow shooters or three shooters and one crossbow
      shooter. The competition this year will have both novelty shooting
      and period style targets (including some trick shots taken from Top
      Shot)

      So far the list of Ayreton Archers who are heading out include:
      David Nolan
      Nadezda
      Aethelwolf
      Petrona da Manciano (Horsebow)
      Jane the Tall (Horsebow)
      Dougale MacAlestyr (Longbow)
      Philippa of Otterbourne (Horsebow)
      Henry of Exteter (Recurve)
      Lukas Mesmer (Recurve)
      Verena Entenwirth (recurve)
      Richard de Scolay
      William
      Svein
      Maive
      Bridget
      Gaelan

      Going but not shooting:
      Nicole Concetta

      The list currently allows us to have 4 teams of 4 people (one more
      team from last year). If you are coming out, but not shooting-please
      let me know. If you would like to come out and shoot, and are not on
      the list, please email me at verena@... so I can add you to
      the list.

      Thank you

      --