699Re: (Todesco) Reservation for Ayreton Event

  • TH Lady Arrienne Ashford
    Mar 15, 2007
      Hi Ryan and Todesco,

      Ryan, thanks for your reply. I can reissue the check at the event
      if needed.

      I would still like to know if either my check has been received or
      if I can be noted as having reserved for feast so that I have a
      reservation when I get to the event (in the event feast is sold out
      before I get there). I was hoping that I could have had a
      confirmation that it was received (or not) in time to resend it if
      necessary. Unfortunately I think at this point, I will have to pay
      when I arrive at the event. Could you please put me down as having
      reserved for feast (and send me a confirmation)?

      Thank you,

      Arrienne (Ashford)

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, rdpierce@... wrote:

      > "TH Lady Arrienne Ashford" said:
      >
      > >I have sent my check for the Ayreton event feast and site
      > >reservation on Feb. 26th to you since I didn't see an address for
      > >reservations.
      >
      > [snip]
      >
      > >Could you confirm that you have received my check? If not, could
      > >still be put down as having reserved for feast since there isn't
      > >time for the US Mail to get you a check if I send it today? I
      was
      > >going to send another check if I had heard from you to send it to
      > >another address or that you hadn't received it.
      >
      > While I'm not Todesco, I have been in contact with him about the
      Ayreton
      > event.
      >
      > If you sent the check a while ago, it probably was made out to
      > Grey Gargoyles. We have had a recent change; Rokkehealden is now
      > handling the money for the event. Checks should now be payable
      > to "SCA, Inc. / The Shire of Rokkehealden." If you've already sent
      > in a check made out to Gargoyles, then your reservation will be
      > held, but you'll need to re-issue the check at Troll.
      >
      > In service,
      >
      > Ryan Mackenzie

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic